HP Hiring Freshers As Java Developer On Nov 2015 @ Chennai
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech / BS|
|Skills||SAP, Java, .NET|
|Job Role||Java Developer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
About Company :
The Hewlett-Packard Company (HP) is an American global information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It develops and provides a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors. The company was founded in a one-car garage in Palo Alto by William “Bill” Redington Hewlett and David “Dave” Packard starting with a line of electronic test equipment. HP was the world’s leading PC manufacturer from 2007 to Q2 2013, after which Lenovo remained ranked ahead of HP.
- Technical Knowledge: Apply growing technical knowledge (e.g. SAP, Java, .NET) to solve application issues with limited risk/complexity. .
- Under general direction integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create effective solutions for the company and for customers.
- Incident Management: Resolve routine in-scope technical incidents independently. Work with team members to resolve more complex incidents. Document known errors and work arounds.
- Escalation Management: identify and action escalations in line with defined policy
- Change Management/ Implementation: Under general direction implement changes/solutions to meet customer needs within area of technical responsibility. Understand and escalate scope changes per change control process.
- Configuration Management: Ensure Configuration Management Database (CMDB) entries are complete and accurate.
- Solution Design: Understand the company’s solutions set and be able to apply these solutions to meet customer needs within area of responsibility.
- B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/BS degree graduation from any recognized university or institution.
- Understanding of applications technology in area of direct responsibility.
- General understanding of related technologies.
- ITIL Process knowledge
- Customer Service.