ADP India Hiring Freshers As Application Developer On Nov 2015 @ Chennai
|Company Name||ADP India|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Skills||C, C++, Java, VB, HTML|
|Job Role||Associate Application Developer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
About Company :
From our first account in Paterson, N.J., to the more than 610,000 clients we serve around the world today, ADP helps organizations of all types and sizes unlock their business potential. For 60 years, we’ve led the way in defining the future of business outsourcing solutions. And we remain one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and admired companies to work for today.
We are a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics and compliance expertise. Our unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage.
- Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
- Work in UK shift timings (Work Hours : April to October 1.30 PM to 10.00 PM and November to March 2.30 PM to 11.00 PM)
- Understand the process and work methodology followed in the department.
- Understanding process flow diagrams and standards applied to satisfy business requirements.
- Work on client projects as and when assigned under the guidance of the supervisors.
- Tasks can vary from customising the in-house web application to suit client’s processes, branding, demonstration of the process built for the client’s mainly in UK, querying databases and / or migrating employee related data.
- Any additional tasks assigned by the Team Leader / Department Manager.
- Experience, Skills, Academic: Requirements
- Fresh Grauates / Post Graduates in Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Applications
- Exposure in technical support / product support / maintenance and / or to international environment / customers will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills with a neutral accent and clear enunciation
- Excellent logical and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and SQL / Database Querying is a must.
- Not required to code in any programming language, though academic knowledge of RDBMS, p rogramming language like C, C++, Java, VB, HTML, Java/VB Scripting is essential
- Flexibility to work in any shift pattern (including weekends if business demands) and follow UK Bank Holidays
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player with a positive attitude
- Quick adaptability with an openness to learn and develop
- Customer focus