|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Skills||Java/J2EE/ SQL Server|
|Job Role||Software Programmer|
|Last Date to Apply||Nov 2015|
About Company :
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
Auto req ID : 259BR
- B.Tech./B.E.degree in computer science or related field Or B.Sc. in computer science 6 months – 2 years experience in developing applications, designing databases,working with ETL tools for data management.
- Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field, from a recognized university with an aggregate of at least 70%
- At least 1 year experience in Expertise in Java/J2EE
- At least 1 year experience in Oracle or SQL Server
- At least 1 year experience in JSP, Java script, Jquery, AJAX
- English: Fluent.
- Good analytical skills to extrapolate information and troubleshoot problems.
- Proven English communication skills.
- Able to multi-task and work with several different projects at the same time.