Honeywell Hiring As Freshers Engineer On Nov 2015 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Skills||C, C++, .NET, C#|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineering Trainee|
|Last Date to Apply||Nov 2015|
About Company :
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macro trends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With more than 127,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
- B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in Computers from a recognized university or institution.
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills in builds and software code integration.
- Good in C, C++, .NET, C# and Scripting languages, tools automation and initiative to encourage standardization.
- Knowledge in RTOS, Embedded Systems/Software/Hardware Tools & techniques. Should have working
- knowledge of avionics standards.
- Strong co-ordination and communication skills to work with multiple stakeholders and functional groups to resolve complex technical issues in collaborated way.
- System and software knowledge of platform functional area of FMS is an added advantage.
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision. Ability to multitask consistently while interacting with multiple stake holders.
- Should be able to understand System Requirement, Software Requirement and Software-HW Architecture to effectively identify the possible problem area.