|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer – Entry Level|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Viewics provides business intelligence and analytics solutions, enabling healthcare organizations to enhance operational, clinical and financial outcomes. Our analytics solutions were developed specifically for healthcare business managers and their unique, specialized environment.
- This is a full-time position to help develop the next generation of Viewings products in a startup environment.
- As a software engineer, you’ll be working in a team of self-motivated and self-organized developers, taking an idea from concept to completion.
- Collaborate with other developers to understand requirements, design and implement features
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code
- Debug existing source code; troubleshoot and resolve defects
- Contribute to technical design documentation
- Continuously learn and improve skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a recognized university or institution.
- Excellent analytical and programming skills in Java, SQL
- Extensive knowledge in object oriented programming
- Good knowledge of all phases in SDLC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hard-working go-getter with a positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent learning ability and desire to take on challenges; good team player
- Assertive, confident, results-oriented