Autodesk Hiring Freshers As Intern Product Development On Nov 2015 @ Pune
|Experience||0 -1 Years|
|Job Role||Intern Product Development|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Autodesk, Inc. is an American multinational software corporation that makes software for the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media, and entertainment industries. Autodesk is headquartered in San Rafael, California, and features a gallery of its customers’ work in its San Francisco building. The company has offices worldwide, with U.S. locations in Northern California, Oregon, and in New England in New Hampshire and Massachusetts, and Canada locations in Ontario, Quebec, and Alberta.
The main goal of the project is to improve stability and usability of Fusion360. The product is developed for multiple platforms – Windows and MAC. The broads tasks involved in the project are
- Prototype and do Proof of Concept for new ideas/workflows
- Design and develop UI (User Interface) for functionalities
- Do detail efficiency study of some workflows in the product and work towards improving it
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA from a recognized university or institution.
- Good programming in C++ and familiarity with Object Oriented Design and Analysis
- Good understanding of UI Programming concepts. Familiarity with QT would be a plus
- Good understanding of Data Structures
- Good understanding of Computer Science principles (pre-processing, compiling, linking, profiling, etc) as applied to Software Product Development
- Familiarity with CAD tools, geometry and Maths
- Excited to understand CAD and Fusion360 users and workflows, to enhance usability
- Excellent ability to learn, adapt and deliver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Period of Internship: 4 January to 30 June 2016