Cigital Hiring Freshers As Associate Consultant on Nov 2015 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Associate Consultant|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Cigital, Inc. is the leading software security and quality consulting firm. Established in 1992, Cigital plans and implements initiatives to help ensure customers have secure, reliable applications. We improve how they build and deploy software, and we have fun doing it. The daily news gives you a taste of what companies face, but if you’re in our field you get to see how serious these problems really are. Whether they’re banks, TV networks, or game designers – when businesses get serious about software security, they call Cigital.
GET THE JOBS UPDATES IN YOUR INBOX
- As Cigital engages with clients in the application of our software security improvement methodologies, the
- Associate Security Consultant joins in the execution and delivery of planned project deliverables and milestones that assist clients in learning, understanding, and applying Cigital’s secure software development methodologies.
- You will be responsible for applying software engineering skills to assist teams in the completion of client engagements.
- Typical tasks span activities in the software development lifecycle including requirements analysis, development, testing, debugging, and analysis of software.
- You will employ sound communication skills interacting with clients to understand problems and provide solutions.
- You will often be responsible for writing analysis results in sections of final reports as part of deliverable to clients.
- B.E/B.Tech from Computer Science and Information Science background with 60% all round academics(10th,PUC,Engg) from a recognized university or institution.
- Relevant security industry certifications (CEH/OSCP) will be an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge of web application security testing
- Basic Understanding of Web application security experience with thorough understanding of application vulnerabilities, automated and manual testing, auditing and remediation techniques
- Basic knowledge of network security concepts (protocols)
- Basic knowledge of DBMS
- Understanding of application security guidelines/requirements from OWASP 10 Models
- Ability to learn new security attacks & tools
[divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] Join with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume Just 1 Minutes Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert Subscribe Now Daily 50 Jobs
More Bangalore Jobs More Chennai Jobs More Pune Jobs More Hyderabad Jobs More Delhi Jobs More NCR Jobs More Mumbai Jobs More Noida Jobs More Freshers Jobs