|Company Name||Advanced Micro Devices(AMD)|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Tools QA Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) is an American worldwide semiconductor company based in Sunnyvale, California, United States, that develops computer processors and related technologies for business and consumer markets. While initially it manufactured its own processors, the company became fabless after GlobalFoundries was spun off in 2009. AMD’s main products include microprocessors, motherboard chipsets, embedded processors and graphics processors for servers, workstations and personal computers, and embedded systems applications.
JOB ID: 33093
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering OR equivalent from a recognized university or institution.
- 0 to 2 years of experience in Systems Software Testing.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player who is proficient at time management and multitasking and is able to meet deadlines and handle changing priorities
- Demonstrated experience and familiarity with the test development and execution process
- Work closely with software engineers to drive problems to resolutions
- Write structured test plans for manual and/or automated testing
- Identify and manage defects
- Test case management and reporting