|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
About Company :
ACI was founded in Omaha, Nebraska, US in 1975 to develop software for communications applications making use of the new NonStop computers from the then Tandem organisation. Many of the early projects involved building systems to handle ATMs, front ending the bank core banking systems, which led to the launch of the first product, BASE24, in 1982.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field, or similar qualification from a recognized university or institution.
- Core Java development experience.
- Experience in Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or Payments domain
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Superior written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills