Informatica Corporation Hiring Software Engineer On Nov 2015 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Informatica Corporation|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Nov 2015|
About Company :
Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA) is the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world gain a competitive advantage in today’s global information economy with timely, relevant and trustworthy data for their top business imperatives. More than 4,350 enterprises worldwide rely on Informatica to access, integrate and trust their information assets held in the traditional enterprise, off premise and in the Cloud.
- Developing easy-to-use user interfaces for Data Integration & Data Visualization tools.
- Working in a small agile team of highly motivated and energetic professionals
- Participate actively in designing and developing new features to deliver compelling user experience
- Actively contribute in development of components or features
- Take the products/features through the full software development life cycle
- B.Tech or M.Tech in Computer Science or related field from a recognized university or institution.
- 1 to 2 years of enterprise software development experience delivering successful products
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong expertise in Data Structures, Algorithms and Complexity Analysis
- Good understanding of Objected Oriented Design, Design Patterns
- Pretty Strong in Java. Knowledge of C++ is an added advantage.
- Hands on experience in Rich Client UI frameworks such as Eclipse (SWT) or Java Swing.
- Experience with Eclipse PDE and developing Eclipse plugins would be an added advantage.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills within an organization
- Able to work independently with little direct supervision and take initiative.
- Ability to react quickly to changing requirements due to product limitations or driven by enterprise needs