CEB Hiring Freshers As Quantitative Associate On Nov 2015 @ Gurgaon
|Job Role||Quantitative Associate|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
About Company :
CEB (NYSE: CEB) is a best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to 90% of the Fortune 500, nearly 75% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and more than 85% of the FTSE 100.
- Conduct primary and secondary research related the tactical and strategic challenges of our members’ business functions.
- Research internal and external databases to compile literature packets, author executive summaries and write company case studies in response to members’ business challenges.
- Conduct telephone interviews with senior executives and industry experts to gain in depth perspectives and reasoning behind the implementation of specific business practices, and compile reports.
- Arrange networking discussions between members and industry experts on topics of common interest
- Contribute to departmental and firm initiatives by strengthening relationships with existing members, building specific functional content expertise and creating innovative product offerings to the membership.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA from a recognized university or institution.
- Exceptional academic performance in top-tier graduate school
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for research, analysis and insight generation
- Ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data
- Intellectual curiosity and enthusiasm for mastering research terrain
- Solid time management and multi-tasking abilities
- Demonstrated professionalism and maturity
- Prior research or business consulting experience is a plus
- 0-2 years experience.