|Job Role||Engineer 1, Product Marketing|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Microsemi Corporation (MSCC) offers a comprehensive portfolio of semiconductor and system solutions for communications, defense & security, aerospace and industrial markets. Products include high-performance and radiation-hardened analog mixed-signal integrated circuits, FPGAs, SoCs and ASICs; power management products; timing and synchronization devices and precise time solutions, setting the world’s standard for time; voice processing devices; RF solutions; discrete components; security technologies and scalable anti-tamper products; Ethernet solutions; Power-over-Ethernet ICs and midspans; as well as custom design capabilities and services. Microsemi is headquartered in Aliso Viejo, Calif., and has approximately 3,600 employees globally.
- Training the sales force
- Product Pricing
- Marketing Collaterals
- Responsible to finalize the Events and conference schedule
- Go-To-Market Strategy
- Responsible for website updates
- BS/B.E required (Electronics Preferred); MBA is a plus from a recognized university or institution.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Semiconductors / Clocks / Timing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are absolutely essential
- Good knowledge of Microsoft tools – presentations, excel, etc.
- Good presentation skills required
- Should be passionate about technology and have expertise working with sales