Siemens Hiring Engineer Design & Development On Nov 2015 @ Bangalore
|Skills||C++,C#/SDLC and OOAD|
|Job Role||Engineer Design & Development|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Siemens is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich. It is the largest engineering company in Europe. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company. The company is a prominent maker of medical diagnostics equipment and its medical health-care division, which generates about 12 percent of the company’s total sales, is its second-most profitable unit, after the industrial automation division.The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index
- Requirement analysis, and design of software solutions based on requirements and architectural/design guidelines.
- Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and with quality.
- Identification and implementation of (unit/component) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements and does not cause impact to installed base.
- Performing code review, providing documentation (requirement/design/test specification) inputs, and ensuring delivery conforms to organization and project quality processes.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech from a recognized university or institution.
- Design and development experience in C++,C#
- Good understanding of SDLC and OOAD
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Desirable-Awareness of Healthcare domain and DICOM