|Company Name||Nokia Here|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Engineer(Community Mapping)|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
About Company :
HERE, a Nokia business, offers the world’s freshest maps and location experiences across multiple screens and operating systems. HERE inspires a new generation of location services and devices helping more people to navigate their lives with ease and confidence. Built on more than 25 years of experience in cartography and drawing on more than 80,000 sources of data, HERE offers “Maps for Life” for more than 190 countries, voice guided navigation in 95 countries in more than 50 languages and live traffic information for 34 countries.
JOB ID: 1500032018
- Your responsibility will cover developing, extending and maintaining the tool chain that processes Community sourced map data.
- The processing tool chain is embedded in an elaborated and evolved crowd-mapping software stack & platform, using state of the art technology assets. Web- and mobile-based frontends, related backend services and geospatial databases (SQL and non-SQL) form the environment that you will be working in.
- Your work will consist of developing & implementing software solutions for processing large quantities of geospatial navigational data and become part of scaling and long-term solutions.
- This includes but is not limited to syntactic and semantic data validations, pattern analysis and geospatial data mining, formats conversions, automated failure repair algorithms, data transfer and related business processes, as well as health and efficiency monitoring.
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Geoinformatics
- 1+ years of Oracle Database development experience
- Experience in Oracle APEX UI development
- Good understanding of database design and development
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS
- Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken