Cantonment Board Recruitment For Computer Programmer/Assistant Teacher on 15 Dec 2015 @ Nashik
|Company Name||Deolali Cantonment Board|
|Post||Computer Programmer/Assistant Teacher|
|No of Vacancy||7|
|Last date to apply||15 Dec 2015|
About Company :
Deolali is a Class 1 cantonment established in the year 1869.It is situated at a plateau of 2000 feet, surrounded by picturesque Sahyadri ranges, 200 kms away on The Central Railway from the Mumbai and 556.52 meter above the sea level. Deolali Cantonment falls under the district Nashik – an all India Hindu pilgrimage center. Deolali Cantonment is situated on the banks of river Darna and a natural position in the Sahyadri ranges of Igatpuri and Trymbak Ranges. Deolali is very popular as a hill station and a health resort in Maharashtra.Deolali has numerous sanitariums most of which was build by Gujarati and Parsee communities.
No Of Vacancies : 7
- Computer Programmer-1 Post
- Assistant Teacher(Primary School)- 4 Post
- Assistant Teacher(High School)- 2 Post
- Candidate should possess SSC/HSC and Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Engineering or Master of Computer Management or Master of computer applications or Master of Computer Science or Diploma in computer Engineering/Computer Technology/computer applications/IT with advance/PG Diploma in Computer applications from recognized University.
Assistant Teacher(primary School)
- Candidate should possess Post-HSC,D.Ed(Marathi medium) from recognized Board.
Assistant Teacher:(High School)
- Assistant Teacher high School)-Candidate should possess Post B.Sc/M.Sc B.Ed(Maths & Science) from recognized university.
Salary Offered :
- Computer Programmer/Assistant Teacher(High School- Rs.9,300-34,800/month
- Assistant Teacher(Primary School)- Rs.5,200-20,200/month
The Chief Executive Officer
Deolali Cantonment Board