|Experience||2 – 7 Years|
|Job Role||Network Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Nov 2015|
About Company :
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
- The Network Engineer performs design, optimization and audit of a network to meet the customer requirements. The Network Engineer role is applicable for design & optimization of RAN, BBA, Transmission, Core, OM and Services Networks.
- The Network Engineer can be engaged in the whole process from pre-sales of services and networks to service delivery and acceptance.
The role is focused on executing design, audit and optimization services, where the network engineer is responsible for part of the solution and part of the service process. Hereby, the Network Engineer is responsible to keep time, performance and quality according to Ericsson requirements and Customer contract.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Identify add-on sales opportunities
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities
- Assist in development of a service proposal
- Collect and document customer requirements
- Ericsson Portfolio Knowledge
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Learning & Researching
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Planning, organization and executing skills.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to handle customer meetings and discussions.