Qualcomm Hiring Freshers As Embedded Software Engineers On Nov 2015 @ Hyderabad
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Skills||C and C++|
|Job Role||Embedded Software Engineers|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
About Company :
At the world leader in next generation mobile technologies,Qualcomm ideas and inventions driving wireless growth and helping to connect people to information,entertainment and one another.another. Qualcomm break through enable the convergence of mobile communications and customer electronics,making wireless devices and services more personal,affordable and accessible to people everywhere.everywhere. Qualcomm is ranked on Fortune’s list of ‘100 Best companies to work For’and has been for the past 15 years.
JOB ID: E1938842
- As a Software Engineer you may be responsible for analysis, software design and software implementation of solutions based on QUALCOMM’s technologies.
- If you have Professional Work Experience and a background and interest in Embedded Wireless Software Engineering, please apply to this.
- Bachelor’s, Computer Engineering and/or Electrical Engineering,Preferred: Master’s, Computer Engineering and/or Electrical Engineering (Graduating year 2014/15 from IITs/NITs)from a recognized university or institution.
- Some common skill sets we seek for Embedded SW openings in wireless teams are a combination of: 0 to 2 years of embedded software work experience is ideal.
- Must have strong software development skills, C and C++ programming, problem analysis, and debugging skills.
- Knowledge in real-time microprocessor-based embedded programming and embedded real-time operating systems is needed