Intel Hiring Freshers As Application Engineer On Nov 2015 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Skills||Perl, Python, Ruby, PHP|
|Job Role||Application Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Nov 2015|
About Company :
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
JOB ID: 779353
Develops software as the primary job function; Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI’s, web. May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies. Usually holds an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
- The candidate will contribute to McAfee’s SaaS to better deliver McAfee products from our secure cloud.
- This position will work in the engineering teams to deploy new application releases and scale the online platforms while developing software to improve platform performance, scalability, functionality, security, and monitoring.
- You must have a passion for developing quality code!
Must have skills & experience
- 1 – 3 years of systems experience
- 1 – 2 years of experience with Linux
- Good troubleshooting skills (identify performance bottlenecks, networking issues, misconfiguration)
Strong knowledge of at least one scripting language (e.g., Perl, Python, Ruby, PHP)