|Job Role||Cloud Platform Dev Engineer Intern/Android Software Applications Dev Intern|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Motorola Mobility is a primarily manufactures smartphones and other mobile devices running the Android operating system developed by Google Inc.; in August 2011, only several months after the split, Google announced that it would acquire Motorola Mobility for US$12.5 billion. Google’s stated intent for the purchase was to gain control of Motorola Mobility’s portfolio of patents, so it could adequately protect other Android vendors from lawsuits. The deal closed in May 2012, after which it also sold its cable modem and set-top box business to Arris Group.
- Work on prototypes of new features on Cloud services client, server and portal.
- Learn Google Cloud technologies, Android internals, how to develop new GCP/Android s/w features and debug existing code.
- Will participate in various phases of s/w development life cycle from initial concept to potential deployment of new feature.
- Cloud Platform Dev Engineer Intern-150000RY
- Android Software Applications Dev Intern-150000RV
- It should possess Currently pursuing Computer Science or related degree from a recognized university or institution.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Strong knowledge of Java, C/C++
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to come up with new algorithms and improve existing ones
- Initial knowledge of Android
Cloud Platform Dev Engineer Intern : Apply Now
Android Software Applications Dev Intern : Apply NowJoin with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume Just 1 Minutes Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert Subscribe Now Daily 50 Jobs