Yahoo Hiring Freshers As Customer Care Associate On Nov 2015 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||Customer Care Associate I|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Yahoo is the world’s largest start-up, which means that we move fast and always let our users lead the way. Founded in 1994 by two Stanford PhD candidates, we’ve grown into a company that helps you find what you’re looking for on any Internet-connected device. Our employees are rewarded for curiosity and we celebrate explorers, relying on our passionate and transformative talent to do what’s right for our users.
JOB ID: 1546106
- Provide world-class service to all Yahoo Customers in a customer-centric environment
- Successfully resolve complex customer Phone, Email, Chat & Social inquiries through the use of multiple customer support tools
- Document in detail all interactions with customers
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to increase customer retention and satisfaction through the use of up-sell and cross-sell of products and services
- Successfully performs against department scorecard metrics including Quality Assurance, Average Handle Time, and Customer Satisfaction Rating
- Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institution.
- At least one (1) year of customer service experience – preferably related to online business, internet, technical support, call center or BPO
- Must have flexibility to work on night shifts, between 12:00am – 10:00am
- Demonstrate superior troubleshooting skills with hardware and software applications in a PC/Mac & Mobile environment