CME Hiring Freshers As Quality Assurance Analyst I On Nov 2015 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||CME Group|
|Experience||0 -1 Years|
|Job Role||Quality Assurance Analyst I|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
CME Group is the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, handling 3 billion contracts worth approximately $1 quadrillion annually (on average). The company provides a marketplace for buyers and sellers, bringing together individuals, companies and institutions that need to manage risk or that want to profit by accepting risk.Through our CME Globex electronic trading platform, users worldwide are able to access the broadest array of the most liquid financial derivatives markets available anywhere. Additionally, CME Group operates CME Clearing, one of the world’s leading central counterparty clearing providers.
- The primary focus will be to test newly developed functionality consisting of minor enhancements and business related project work. Also, verifying that existing functionality has not been adversely impacted by the new functionality.
- The Quality Assurance Analyst will interact locally with the Sr. QA Analyst and development team, in addition to the US Chicago based Lead QA Analyst to develop test plans/cases and execute the same.
- The analyst will take ownership of, and responsibility for executing the test plan within the timeframe discussed and within quality guidelines. Open communication is a must, sharing risks, issues and escalating timeframe concerns as they arise.
- The QA Analyst will work both independently and as a team member to solve problems and implement solutions. The Analyst will follow department processes, and contribute on process improvement initiatives.
- Bachelors Degree, or equivalent experience in relevant field from a recognized university or institution.
Entry level position
- Financial or Computer Science background a plus.
- Must have a basic understanding of the SDLC and SQA.Has demonstrated experience analyzing complex problems.Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written. Willingness & ability to master complex financial subject matter with a minimum of hand-holding.Must be able to work in a dynamically changing environment, as part of a team, with minimal direction.
- Has working knowledge with functional test execution.Has developed test cases based on software requirements.Has documented testing results and software issues discovered using a defect tracking system.