Dell Hiring Freshers As Software Development Associate Engineer On Nov 2015 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||Software Development Associate Engineer|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Dell is a Technology driven company with a unique Dell Direct model. Dell Information Technology department (Dell I/T) plays a key role in enabling the Dell Direct model by creating, deploying and supporting global industry-leading I/T assets and services that reliably deliver the best customer experience and competitive edge.
GET THE JOBS UPDATES IN YOUR INBOX
JOB ID: 150013P3
- Design, Develop and maintain industry leading Secure Mobile Access platform
- Regularly inter work and collaborate with peers within and outside the teams, system engineers, program management to realize the project goals
- A bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree in one of: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information
- Technology, Electronics and/or Communication Engineering or an MCA from a recognized university or institution.
- 1-3 years of development experience.
- Good programming skills are a must.
- Knowledge of basic C, C++ on windows platform is a must.
- Experience of Networking/ Network Security /VPN would be a distinct advantage
- Candidate should be a self-starter and should be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Most candidates would undergo a written test to start with.
More Bangalore Jobs More Chennai Jobs More Pune Jobs More Hyderabad Jobs More Delhi Jobs More NCR Jobs More Mumbai Jobs More Noida Jobs More Freshers Jobs