|Company Name||Magnitude Software|
|Job Role||Associate Software Developer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Magnitude Software is a leading provider of software solutions for the Enterprise Information Management market. Our operationalreporting familyof products dramatically accelerates query, reporting and analysis for OracleApplications, providing rapid return on investment and low total cost ofownership. We’re busy evolving the way people and organizations manage information.With over 600 customers worldwideincluding: British Telecom, Emerson, Merrill Lynch, Motorola, Nordstrom,Starbucks, Toshiba and Xerox, the Magnitude family of products has establisheda leadership position in the enterprise information management space.
- End to end delivery of product features.
- Design, Implement, Test and perform peer review.
- Rapid turn-around of bug fixesincluding customer criticalissues while adhering to processesand standardsrelated to configuration management, coding and design methodologies.
- B.Tech/ M.Tech in CSE preferably from premier institutes.
- 0-2 years of experience, preferably in a commercial software developmentteam.
- Excellent problem solving and coding skills
- Ability to understand existing code and extend / debug the existing design/code.
- Should be aQuick learner and possess ability to pick up any technology, tool,architecture and domain in ashort time frame.
- Exposure to Database concepts and should be proficient in writing SQL queries
- Should have worked on projects (including academic) using any object orientedlanguage.
- Should have excellent communications skills.
- Should be agood team player.
- Preferably should possess working experiencewith one or more of the following technologies – C#, Python, Java, J2EE, Webservices, Hibernate, JSF