Emtec Hiring Associate Software Test Engineer On Nov 2015 @ Pune
|Skills||HTTP, HTML, sessions, cookies, etc.|
|Job Role||Associate Software Test Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Emtec, established in 1964, provides technology-empowered business solutions for world-class organizations in the enterprise, federal, state and local government, and education markets. With offices in 14 cities in the U.S., Canada and India, Emtec is big enough to address our client needs but small enough to care. Our local offices, highly-skilled associates, and global delivery capabilities ensure the accessibility and scale to align client’s technology solutions with their business needs. Emtec’s singular mission is to create “Clients for Life” – long-term relationships that deliver rapid, meaningful, and lasting business value. Our offerings span the entire IT lifecycle: from Consulting through Packaged, Custom, and Cloud Applications as well as a variety of Infrastructure Services.
- You will be involved in QA and testing activities for web based and mobile applications. You should have good understanding of web and browser concepts.
- You will analyze requirements, prepare and review test cases, execute test plans and perform defect logging and verification.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA from a recognized university or institution.
- 1-3 years experience in QA and Testing
- Experience in creating test cases based on Functional Specifications
- Experience in executing test cases and doing functional and backend verifications
- Defect tracking and management
- Maintaining and tracking quality metrics
- Experience with testing web applications
- Understanding of web concepts like HTTP, HTML, sessions, cookies, etc.
- Understanding of databases and basic queries
- Work experience in an Engineering field, preferably with Electric Drive traction and control systems in automotive, rail or heavy machinery applications
- Masters Degree or higher in Electrical Engineering with a motor design focus
Vector control understanding
- Experience with thermal modeling and analysis
- Component development test experience
- Experience with construction equipment work cycle and histogram creation