HP Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer On Nov 2015 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Skills||Java / J2EE|
|Job Role||Software Engineer – Java/J2EE|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Hewlett-Packard Company or HP (styled as hp) is an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It provides hardware, software and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
Job ID : 1473173
- Strong Java / J2EE Skills OR Strong C/C++ Skills
- Oracle, PL/SQL.
- SOA based development/ WEB Services/ HPSA.
- Analytical and Problem solving skills.
- Technical leader, who can coordinate and interface with different regionally separated implementation teams.
- Building expertise on different utility verticals and domains and emerge as an SME in the respective area.
- Passionate towards Innovation and R&D initiatives – Learn new technologies and domain with ability to take up Architectural definitions and reviews, design/deliverable reviews, POCs and Demos.
- Good knowledge of the technology underlying IoT solution, such as wireless systems, different networks and sensors.
- Should have expertise on one of the protocols like SMPP, SS7, SIGTRAN, SIP, TCP/IP, GMLC or Diameter.
- Contribute towards the Implementation of core product/project features.
- Analysis and Research in evolving IoT Market and takes individual technical ownership of the projects/products.
- Lead the Interactions Internal and External stake holders: IoT Devices & Gateway Vendors, Protocol stack vendors, and Interactions with standards/protocol organizations.
- Knowledge on the below areas would be an added advantage:
- Protocols and standards such as LWM2M, MQTT, DLMS/COSEM, ZigBee, OMA-DM, OneM2M, 6LoWPAN, SMPP, Gateway Protocols, DM-STK/M2M-STK, WebSocket.
- M2M domains/verticals like SmartGRID, SmartHome/SmartCity, Agriculture, advertisement, Automotive and Health care industry.