|Qualification||Bachelor’s or Master’s degree|
|Skills||C, programming Skills|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Dec 2015|
About Company :
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
- Contribute to development of networking software for embedded solutions like broadband CPE routers, home networking solutions and wireless/voice access devices.
- Work on integration of LTE modems: architecture, design, implementation of driver integration, configuration, test, performance test and tuning
- Implement and integrate algorithms for handling traffic therough various interfaces
- Develop high quality code according to world class and secure coding guidelines. Carry out unit/module testing and system integration. Analyze and fix issues reported from various automated test setups.
- Participate with QA team to develop optimum system test plans
- Participate in reviews of other modules, overall estimation and project planning and knowledge sharing across teams.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or a PhD from a reputed institute.
- Experienced in C-based development in an embedded Linux environment. Networking domain preferred
- At least 4-6 years prior experience in related fields, with exposure
- Experience / knowledge on LTE modem integration
- Work experience in developing networking/voice applications, programming in C, knowledge/programming in areas like WLAN, networking protocols (TCP/UDP/IP), QoS related protocols, ADSL2/2+ router, Linux kernel/ routing/ switching/ drivers, crypto engines, scripting. Familiarly with debugger tools like gdb, kgdb, profilers is also required