Vodafone Hiring Freshers As Network Engineer On Nov 2015 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 -1 Years|
|Job Role||Network Engineer|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Vodafone come a long way since making the first ever mobile call in the UK on 1 January 1985. Today, more than 400 million customers around the world choose us to look after their communications needs. In 30 years, a small mobile operator in Newbury has grown into a global business and one of the most valuable brands in the world. We now operate in around 30 countries and partner with networks in over 50 more.In an increasingly connected world, it’s no longer just about being able to talk and text. Our network allows people to share images and videos as soon as they’re captured; to share thoughts and feelings as soon as they’re created.
GET THE JOBS UPDATES IN YOUR INBOX
JOB ID: VOD0008HC
- Monitoring of the customer network
- Initial diagnosis of faults
- Notifying the customer and internal stakeholders of the fault and the impact to the network
- Creating trouble tickets for investigation by other teams
- Interaction with other Technical and Incident Management teams in C&W
- Interaction with the customer helpdesk and key IT contacts
- Individual contributor but has to work as a team member.
- The role holder has to work on innovating the BAU functions/roles on how best to improve the same.
- No Direct Reports, No People Management Responsibilities
- Job is in Shifts (24×7).
- Ability to communicate with customer’s across varying geographies,
- Very good Command over English (Written and Spoken).
- Ability to work with multiple teams to co-ordinate and achieve a common goal.
- should possess Engineering academic background (engineering diploma acceptable) from a recognized university or institution
Desired:- Post Graduation in Advanced Networking preferable.
- Basic Networking Knowledge (Exposure to Cisco networking preferable)
- Working knowledge of desktop applications (Windows operating systems, internet browsers, office and mail applications)
- Methodical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Good at self-learning and quick learner
Desired :Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA) certification,One year experience in a Managed Service OrganizationApply Now [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] Join with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume Just 1 Minutes Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert Subscribe Now Daily 50 Jobs
More Bangalore Jobs More Chennai Jobs More Pune Jobs More Hyderabad Jobs More Delhi Jobs More NCR Jobs More Mumbai Jobs More Noida Jobs More Freshers Jobs