|Job Role||Android Developer|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
IndiaMART.com is Indias largest online marketplace for Small & Medium Size Businesses, connecting global buyers with suppliers. The company offers a platform & tools to over 1.5 million suppliers to generate business leads from over 10 million buyers, who use the platform to find reliable & competitive suppliers. The company has over 2600 employees located across 40+ offices in the country. Its existing investors include Intel Capital and Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd.
- Developing API”s for mobile apps
- Converting mobile interfaces to polish mobile apps for Android OS
- Doing device debugging and profiling of mobile apps.
- Work with internal business teams and product management to define requirements and develop technical specifications.
- Candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and equivalent experience of at least 1.5 year in mobile apps development.
- Preference will be given to those with publish app in the Appstore required.Must be a graduate.
- Should have 80% in 10th & 12th Standard.
- Sound knowledge on Layouts, Activity, Intents, and Services.
- Strong technical and design skills and the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Hands on experience in developing applications for Android. Should have worked on Mobile Apps
- Knowledge of and Experience in XML/SOAP/ REST would be an advantage.
- Creator/Maintainer of open source projects on Github is a plus