|Company Name||UnitedHealth Group|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
UnitedHealth Group is the most diversified health care company in the United States and a leader worldwide in helping people live healthier lives and helping to make the health system work better for everyone.We are committed to introducing innovative approaches, products and services that can improve personal health and promote healthier populations in local communities.
JOB ID: 630482
- Responsible for designing/developing, programming, maintaining and publishing operational reports.
- Provides operational analysis utilized for decision making. May make recommendations based on the analysis, and provide explanations for reporting results as needed.
- Demonstrates a depth and breadth of knowledge/skills in reporting and automation
- Require to work across different line of business and possibly in multiple functions
- Require to develop reports, optimizing and customizing using automation techniques
- Works independently on assigned activities adhering to timelines and quality standards
- Coordinates others’ activities through different communication channels
- Anticipates customer needs and proactively identifies solutions
- Candidate should possess Bachelors in any streams with relevant experience
- Experience Full time 1-2 years of experience
- Communication Good oral & written in English
- Preferred Certification or diploma in .net, Java Script and HTML