Intel Hiring Freshers As Verification Engineer On Dec 2015 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Verification Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Dec 2015|
About Company :
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Job ID : 779525
- Pre-Silicon Verification of register transfer level ( RTL) functionality of SoC designs, develop block-level/full-chip test plans; design & develop verification environment components, write test cases, run simulations & regressions, debug test failures to identify test case issues & RTL design issues.
- Masters degree in VLSI Design, Micro Electronics, Electronics and Communication, or Electrical and Electronics Engineering with 0-2 years of pre-silicon verification experience.
- Digital design flow
- Proficient in C, C++/Verilog/VHDL/System Verilog & OVM or UVM
- Simulation & debugging of RTL design for SoC/FPGA
- Verification environment and test case development using System Verilog OVM or UVM
- Experience with Version control tools
- Working experience with Linux environment