Uniphore Offcampus Freshers As Associate Software Engineer On Nov 2015 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Uniphore Software Systems|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer – Implementation|
|Skills||SQL, Communication skill|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Uniphore’s solutions unleash the power of natural speech to create highly sophisticated service delivery platforms that promise premium consumer service. Our innovative and intuitive solutions include voice biometrics, virtual assistant and speech analytics that will change the way enterprises engage their consumers, build loyalty and maintain healthy bottom-line.
- Represent Uniphore and be the face of organisation in front of customers
- Participate in business requirements workshops
- Collaborate with internal and external customers, business analysts, etc. to support documentation of business,
- functional, and non-functional requirements for the solution
- Own the responsibility of onsite installation, integration testing, user acceptance testing and production launch
- Understand and articulate value proposition of Uniphore’s solution.
- B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT) from a recognized university or institution.
- Target Batch Passouts: 2015
- Must have excellent communication skills and command over spoken English
- Additional language/s is a plus
- Ability to think analytically, define problems and frame solutions
- Ability to interact with internal and external customers to interpret requirements
- Must have willingness to travel to customer locations across the globe
- Basic Knowledge on SQL
- Excellent communication skill