Air India walk in interview Security Agent on 13 Dec 2015 @ Kolkata
|Company Name||Air India Air Transport Services Limited(AIATSL)|
|Job Role||Site Engineers/Junior Engineers|
|Job Type||walk in|
|Last date to apply||13 Dec 2015|
About Company :
Air India is the flag carrier airline of India and the third largest airline in India in terms of passengers carried. It is owned by Air India Limited, a Government of India enterprise and operates a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft serving various domestic and international destinations. It is headquartered in New Delhi.Air India has major domestic hubs at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi and Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai and secondary hubs at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata and Chennai International Airport.Air India became the 27th member of Star Alliance on 11 July 2014
- Candidate should possess Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years’ duration) from a recognized
- University with ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language.
- In case of Ex-Servicemen (Female) who have a service record of minimum 15 years in the Armed Forces & who had been discharged from the services during the preceding two years.
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate
- One year experience in the related area
- Diploma/Certificate Course in Computer Applications.
- Experience is not a pre-requisite, however, those having airline
- security experience with AVSEC Qualifications and X-BIS
- Certification may also walk-in on the date specified in the above
Age Limit :
- General : Not above 28 years (born between 02.12.1987 and 01.12.1997)
- OBC : Not above 31 years (born between 02.12.1984 and 01.12.1997)
- SC/ST : Not above 33 years (born between 02.12.1982 and 01.12.1997)
Application Fees :
Rs.500/- .No fees to be paid by Ex-servicemen(Female)/candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
No. of Vacancies
Walk-in Date & Time
|Security Agent (Female only)||Aizawl / Bagdogra /
Bhubaneswar / Car Nicobar / Durgapur / Dibrugarh /
Gaya / Rachi /
Silchar / Tezpur / Shillong / Kolkata
|26 ( and to maintain a waitlist )||December 13, 2015 From 0800 Hrs. to 1100 Hrs.||Play Ground, Residential Complex, New Quarters,
Airport Authority of India,
1 No. Airport Gate (VIP Road),
Dum Dum, Kolkata – 700 052.