|Experience||0 to 1 years|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer (ASE)|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities acrossindustries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
You will be working in one of the following teams: Development, Quality Assurance
Number of positions: 30
- 60% Aggregate in BE/Btech/MCA 2015 Batch
- Exception for Maharashtra region universities: 55% and above at BE/Btech/MCA 2015 Batch
- No Standing Backlogs, Max 1 year gap in education
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or CIO card. Bhutan & Nepal nationals are allowed to work in
- India without a need for obtaining a Visa to work.other foreign nationals require work Visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India.
Salary Offered: Rs.300000/- per annum (Inhand)