|Experience||0 to 1 years|
|Qualification||B.E / BTech|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Dec 2015|
About Company :
IGATE is a global leader in providing integrated technology and operations-based solutions, headquartered in Bridgewater, New Jersey. As a trusted partner to corporations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, IGATE provides solutions to clients’ business challenges by leveraging its technology and process capabilities, underwritten by an understanding of domain and industry imperatives. With revenues over US$ 1.2 billion, and a global employee talent capital of over 33,484, we offer productized applications and platforms that provide the necessary competitive and innovation edge to clients across industries, through a combination of speed, agility and imagination.
Registrations open for IGATE Training Institute campus event for final year B.E / BTech Java trained candidates graduated in the year 2014/2015.
- You must be willing to work in any of the service lines.
- You may be deployed in any of our offices / client locations. Check our website foroffices -www.igate.com
- You may be required to work in shifts.
- You will be required to sign 2 years’ service agreement.
- should have 60% and above in academics in 10th, 12th and graduation (1 to 8 Semester) aggregate
- should have no gaps in education.
- Candidates should have completed their training in Java
- BE / BTech
- Primary Location: Bangalore Whitefield I 158-162P & 165P-170P EPIP Phase II, Whitefield Bengaluru 560066
Minimum Experience: Fresher
- Applicant id email along with venue detail( will be communicated through email).
- One (1) updated copy of your resume, Mark sheets of 10th, 12th and graduation
- Two (2) passport size photographs.
- Black or Blue Ball point pen
- Original and a photocopy of any of the following VALID Photo Identification: Pan card copy/ Driving License / Passport / Voter’s ID Card/Aadhaar Card.
Contact Name – External: Ramya Bantara Narayana
Contact Email – External: firstname.lastname@example.org