Intel Hiring Freshers As Intern Engineer On Dec 2015 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Qualification||B.E / BTech|
|Skills||C/C++, scripting languages|
|Job Role||Intern Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Dec 2015|
About Company :
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Job ID : 780009
- Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature.
- U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
- Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
- BTech in Computer Sc/Electronic/Electrical engineering. Development, validation of Windows/Android Driver, middleware and Firmware modules.
- Good knowledge and programming skills in C/C++, scripting languages like Perl, C#, OOPs concepts, OS concepts,
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
Self motivated and willingness to learn and explore new technical domains
- Good communication skills and effective team player
- Agile and nimble in planning and execution.
- Good knowledge on cosumer products like Tablets, smartphones and multimedia products