Fidelity Hiring Associate Systems Engineer On Dec 2015 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||Associate Systems Engineer – Service Desk Support|
|Last date to apply||Dec 2015|
About Company :
Fidelity Investments is an American multinational financial services corporation. It is the second largest mutual fund and financial services group in the world. Founded in 1946, the company has since served North American investors. Fidelity Ventures was its venture capital arm, which has since been shut down, with many of the employees moving on to create Volition Capital. Fidelity International Limited (FIL), was an affiliate founded in 1969, serving international markets and the rest of the world; FIL was spun off as an independent business in 1980, and has since been re branded as ‘Fidelity Worldwide Investment’.
JOB ID: 1514675
- Answers phone calls and responds to electronic chats and tickets from web from Fidelity employees, create incidents , troubleshoot, work with product teams, identify long term solutions, resolution, continual service improvements
- Provide technical guidance and support to resolve problems or malfunctions in systems, applications, hardware and software.
- Document, evaluate, resolve and track inquiries pertaining to the functional operation of all installed hardware and software products
- Coordinate new user access and systems setup with various support groups
- Collaborate with vendors and systems support units in problem identification and resolution
- Coordinate with the end-user community, team members and various support groups when major problems are suspected
- Perform tasks such as configuring printers, applications, email profiles, installing applications, maintaining workstation builds
- Bachelors degree from a recognized university or institution.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience,.
- Knowledge of ITIL, excellent knowledge of OS -Windows XP/7 PC Troubleshooting and IT hardware
- Knowledge on applications and IT products – Outlook, ERA, VPN, Mac , Mobile devices such as Blackberry,
- IPad, IPhone are preferred