Ramboll Hiring Quality Engineer on 15 Dec 2015 @ Pondicherry
|Job Role||Quality Engineer|
|Last date to apply||15 Dec 2015|
About Company :
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company founded in Denmark in 1945. We employ 12,500 experts and have a strong presence in the Nordics, North America, the UK, Continental Europe, Middle East and India, supplemented by a significant representation in Asia, Australia, South America and Sub-Saharan Africa. With almost 300 offices in 35 countries we emphasise local experience combined with a global knowledge-base. We constantly strive to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users and society as a whole. Ramboll works across the markets: Buildings, Transport, Environment, Energy, Oil & Gas and Management Consulting.
- Responsible to understand drawings and ensure minimum technical support at production location.
- Preparing Quality reports on daily basis and report to location manager on any discrepancies observed during quality check.
- To come in shift and work independently.
- Maintain Health & Safety at partner location and must adhere to Ramboll CoC.
To be part of analysis to overcome Quality issues.
- Witnessing Raw material testing for incoming material & random sampling at partners quality lab.
- Ensure no bad Quality part are dispatched from manufacturing partner.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineer.
- Should possess 1-2 years’ experience in any manufacturing units in India.
- Good listening skills & ability to communicate clearly and fluently in English & Hindi.
- Ready for relocation and ready to travel to any remote location when required.
- Ready to work in shifts.
- Knowledge in Galvanizing process (preferred).
- Should have minimum knowledge on using measuring instruments.
- Basic knowledge in welding techniques.
- Should have knowledge in reading drawings and have knowledge in cad software.