Schindler Hiring Service Engineer On Nov 2015 @ Delhi
|Experience||0 -1 Years|
|Job Role||Service Engineer|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Established in 1998, Schindler India is a wholly owned subsidiary of Schindler Holding Co.We supply elevators, escalators and mobility technology for all marketsegments: residential apartment blocks, business and shopping centers, high rise towers as well as transport infrastructure such as metro stations and airport terminals. With sales growth double that of the industry, a rapidly burgeoning portfolio and expanding employee base each year, Schindler India is poised for a leadership position in India in the short term.
- Execute the periodic maintenance of the installations in his/her route as per agree time lines and considering the Schindler Safety and Quality standards.
- Attend the call backs as and when received and complete the loop by providing feedback.
- Plans the jobs and provides supervision to the sub – contractors’ workers for timely completion of the service.
- Propose sale of spare parts as and when situation demands.
- Co-ordinate with the FSB for requirement of spares and components.
- Ensures high customer satisfaction.
- B.E/ITI/Diploma Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronics) from a recognized university or institution.
- English (proficiency),Hindi (advance)