Canara Bank Recruitment For Deputy Manager-Network Engineer/Receptionist On 30 Nov 2015 @ Mumbai
|Company Name||Canara Bank Securities Ltd|
|Post||Deputy Manager-Network Engineer/Receptionist|
|No of Vacancy||2|
|Last date to apply||30 Nov 2015|
About Company :
Widely known for customer centricity, Canara Bank was founded by Shri Ammembal Subba Rao Pai, a great visionary and philanthropist, in July 1906, at Mangalore, then a small port town in Karnataka. The Bank has gone through the various phases of its growth trajectory over hundred years of its existence. Growth of Canara Bank was phenomenal, especially after nationalization in the year 1969, attaining the status of a national level player in terms of geographical reach and clientele segments. Eighties was characterized by business diversification for the Bank. In June 2006, the Bank completed a century of operation in the Indian banking industry.
- B.E/B.Tech (Tele.& Elec) / (E & E); Valid CCNA certification or equivalent.
- Desirable : 1 year post qualification experience in the relevant field is preferred.
- Age Limit : 22-35 Years
- Candidate should possess in XII Std with good communication skills. (Diploma in Secretarial Practice desired).
- Desirable : 1 year working experience in the relevant field preferred.
- Age Limit : 21-28 Years
- Deputy Manager-Network Engineer- Rs.20,000-31,000/month
The Senior Manager,
Canara Bank Securities Ltd
701, Maker Chambers III Nariman Point
More Details & Apply Now [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] Join with Our fresherstask Google+ Submit Your Resume Just 1 Minutes Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert Subscribe Now Daily 50 Jobs