|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Salary||Rs 3 LPA|
|Qualification||BS or MS degree|
|Job Role||Java Developer|
|Last date to apply||Dec 2015|
About Company :
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities acrossindustries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Job ID : 15000FUM
- Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform high-level design based on provided external specifications. Specify, design and implement minor changes to existing software architecture. Build highly complex enhancements and resolve complex bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering as necessary to discuss minor changes to product functionality and to ensure quality and consistency across specific products.
- Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
- B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech in Computer Science or related engineering discipline from a reputed institute with consistently good academic record from Xth onwards.
- 2+ Years relevant experience with proficiency in the following technologies
- Java, J2EE
- Strong SQL/Database skills
- Exposure to Web services
- Exposure to Fusion Middleware – Oracle ADF/SOA/BPEL desirable
- Industry Experience with large scale enterprise software products (preferably SaaS/On-Demand)
- Strong Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
- Strong Result orientation and Creativity
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Oracle’s Service Cloud Organization in Trivandrum
- Participates in multiple phases of Oracle’s Customer Experience Cloud Products SDLC
Contributes to the next generation of software capabilities to address needs of global enterprises