|Company Name||Hewlett Packard|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Salary||Rs 3 LPA|
|Skills||Oracle and MS SQL.|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Dec 2015|
About Company :
Hewlett-Packard Company or HP (styled as hp) is an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It provides hardware, software and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
- Experience in installing & configuring HP Service Manager based on customer requirements.
- Experience working with databases such as Oracle and MS SQL.
- Knowledge working with SM Workflows, Web services.
- Knowledge and experience working in HP Connect-IT and customizing the connectors.
- Experience working in tools like Connect-IT, TeMIP, UCMDB.
- Experience in Integrating HPSM with Other HPSW Products like PPMC, OM,NNM etc
Education and Experience Required:
- Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- May hold entry-level certification(s) in work field.
- Typically 0-2 years of relevant experience with Bachelor’s degree, or 2+ years of relevant experience with 2 year post-high school degree.
- (developing) understanding of applications technology in area of direct responsibility
- (developing) General understanding of related technologies
- (developing) ITIL Process knowledge
- (developing) Customer Service