Intel Hiring Freshers As Digital Design Engineer On Dec 2015 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||Digital Design Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Dec 2015|
About Company :
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Job ID : 779978
- Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- The candidate will be responsible for the High speed, low power, and reliable analog and digital circuits for various areas of IO PHY.
- The various task involves, circuit design, validation, mixed signal validation, and reliability validation.
- The job also involves to work with stakeholders such as mask designer for circuit implementation, and logic designer to design the analog/digital interface.
- The additional responsibilities include the post-silicon electrical validation, post silicon debug, and high volume manufacturing support in the circuit.
- Candidate should possess at least a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong academic background required in CMOS semiconductor device physics and silicon processing.
- Relevant coursework in CMOS digital, analog, and I/O circuit design Knowledge of transistor-level circuit simulation tools such as SPICE
- The following preferred qualifications would be an added advantage:
- Familiarity with CMOS transistor and semiconductor device layout methods
- Experience using custom design environments such as Cadence design automation tools (ADS, Analog Artist, or Virtuoso) Knowledge of DRC, LVS, and post-layout extraction tools