Flipkart Hiring Freshers as Software Development Engineer On Dec 2015 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Dec 2015|
About Company :
Flipkart has defined the eCommerce industry in India and will continue its leadership with its core value of putting “customer first”. Flipkart is made of people who love being themselves and their independence of thoughts pave way for disruptive innovation on tech, biz and ops fronts.
We are looking for engineers who are well rounded – quality conscious, product thinkers, business congnizant and smart – not mere coders. Engineers get to significantly amplify their impact with the scale that Flipkart operates at. The same scale also demands the engineers to produce super-efficient solutions. Engineers participate and breed the culture of self-drive which is fuelled with merit based opportunities. In the pursuit of excellence, Flipsters compete against themselves because there is no competitor in the radar.
- We are looking for engineers who are well rounded – quality conscious, product thinkers, business cognizant and smart – not mere coders. Engineers get to significantly amplify their impact with the scale that Flipkart operates at. The same scale also demands the engineers to produce super-efficient solutions. Engineers participate and propagate a cultureinitiative and merit is valued highly.
- Flipsters’ in the commerce platform work on problems such as advanced information-retrieval algorithms, massive scalability, elastic storage, predictive analytics, fraud detection and large-scale applications that enrich the user experience, to name a few. Working with the market leader, engineers mostly solve challenges-never-seen-before.
- At Flipkart we miss no opportunity to celebrate our accomplishments. While we work hard, we party harder.
- Anywhere between 0-3 years of experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms and their space and time complexities
- Strong hands-on and practical working experience with at least one programming
- Language: C/Java/C++/C#
- Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert design into code fluently
- Strong technical aptitude and a good knowledge of CS fundamentals
- Hands-on experience working with Databases and Linux platform is a plus
- B Tech in Computer Science or equivalenta reputed college