HCL Hiring For Junior Developer On 19 Dec 2015 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||Junior Developer|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India’s original IT garage startups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises of three companies in India – HCL Technologies, HCL Infosystems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL”s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, enterprise and applications consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, systems integration, distribution of technology and telecom products.
- To develop and deliver codes for the work assigned in accordance with time| quality and cost standards.
- To develop the codes for the project as per work assignation.
- To maintain the existing project and resolving the issues occurring in the existing project.
- To work upon the new requests raised by the client and develop those features.
- B.E/B.Tech (Hons) from a recognized university or institution.