|Company Name||Oracle India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Associate Consultant|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
The Oracle Corporation is a multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood City, California, United States. The company specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2011 Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
JOB ID: 15001FHB
- Entry-level consulting position for those who are new to professional services and are developing their expertise.
- Receives detailed instruction on routine work and on new projects or assignments.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant
- Oracle methodologies and practices with limited autonomy.
- Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 0 to 2 years of experience relevant to a functional or technical role.
- Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
- Demonstrates basic competence in one product or technology area.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.