Adobe Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer On Jan 2016 @ Noida
|Job Role||Software Engineer- Project|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Adobe India offers a brilliant work environment that thrives on innovation.innovation. Adope has offices in Noida and Bangalore; Where over 2,500 employees enjoy cross functional exposure to various lines of businesses.businesses. Adope India has the largest development center outside the U.S.contributing to more than 40 percent of product development globally.
JOB ID: 38147
- In this role you will have direct responsibility for product features & key technology choices and implementation.
- This is a unique opportunity to use your world-class design skills to have a positive impact on the lives of young people around the globe.
- Designated as a Software Engineer, the profile is a mix and match of development and testing where-in the development / code is focused to and would facilitate testing.
- People who fit this role are software developers at services based IT companies or white box testers at Software Product companies. The position reports into the Quality Manager.
- Anticipate, procure and configure test setup, estimate the efforts involved for qualifying the changes, perform in-depth testing, including writing and executing test scripts and test specifications, prepare test strategy for the feature assigned.
- Developing or adapting testing tools for functional area is a must.
- B.Tech – Computer Science from a recognized university or institution with 0 – 4 years’ experience in Desktop and Enterprise / Cloud products or applications is preferred.
- Hands on Java programming.
- Strong Windows and OS fundamental s. Mac OS experience will be an added advantage.
- Exposure in writing full test frameworks would be a definite advantage
- Should have excellent bug writing skills often suggesting the technical solutions to the issues.
- People with experience to automation tools will be preferred
- Should be capable of working independently and collaboratively with a team