|Job Role||Systems Engineer|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macro trends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With more than 127,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.
JOB ID: 00302235
- Hardware designing of DCS
- Software configurations, programming, testing of DCS/PLC
- Testing and FAT
- Installation and commissioning.
- Material ordering, approvals of datasheets.
- HSE compliance as per HSE directives of HON.
- B.E/B.Tech – Instrumentation / Control / Electronics from a recognized university or institution.