Applied Materials Hiring Freshers As Mechanical Engineer On Dec 2015 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Applied Materials|
|Job Role||Mechanical Engineer I|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Applied Materials, Inc. is the global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries. Our technologies help make innovations like smartphones, flat screen TVs and solar panels more affordable and accessible to consumers and businesses around the world.Applied Materials is a strategic partner and an enabler of the semiconductor and solar manufacturing ecosystem in India, and works with various stakeholders towards enabling a robust semiconductor and solar manufacturing ecosystem.
JOB ID: 1503422
- In support of design projects, coordinate the procurement and assembly of mechanical components/equipment and identify sources of critical parts and subsystems to resolve basic technical issues
- Design or modify mechanical engineering layouts/schematics, and/or detailed drawings/specifications of limited scope under direct supervision
- Perform and document engineering test reports under direct supervision
- Generate related alpha/gamma documentation for product release under direct supervision
- Perform engineering analysis under direct supervision
- Troubleshoots a variety of mechanical problems of general difficulty under direct supervision
- Effective use of engineering processes in the resolution of basic mechanical problems of limited scope
- May be responsible for the design, development and implementation of custom mechanical tooling, fixturing, and associated processes to enable the handling, assembly and/or disassembly of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies throughout the product life cycle
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or institution.
Up to 1 Years of Experience.
- Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures within a discipline
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
- No supervisory responsibilities; accountable for developing technical contribution
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems; analyzes information and standard practices to make judgments