|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Mphasis consistently delivers Applications services, Infrastructure services, and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services globally through a combination of technology knowhow, domain and process expertise. We service clients in Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance, Manufacturing, Communications, Media & Entertainment, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Transportation & Logistics, Retail & Consumer Packaged goods, Energy & Utilities, and to Governments around the world.
- Represent Uniphore and be the face of organisation in front of customers
- Participate in business requirements workshops
- Collaborate with internal and external customers, business analysts, etc. to support documentation of business, functional, and non-functional requirements for the solution
- Own the responsibility of onsite installation, integration testing, user acceptance testing and production launch
- Understand and articulate value proposition of Uniphore’s solution.
- B.E from Computer Science, Information Systems and Electronics and Communication/MCA students(2016 Batch) from a recognized university or institution.
- Minimum 60% marks in graduation for Non Maharashtra students and 55% for Maharashtra students
- The candidate needs to possess good communication skills
- The students need to be flexible to get allocated to any MphasiS operating location
- The students need to be flexible to take up any technology and the work timings that would be allocated to them for training and deployment there afterwards