|Company Name||Prasar Bharati|
|Post||Assistant Director /Programme Executive/Technician/Others|
|No of Vacancy||60|
|Last date to apply||23 Dec 2015|
About Company :
Prasar Bharati is a statutory autonomous body established under the Prasar Bharati Act and came into existence on 23.11.1997. It is the Public Service Broadcaster of the country. The objectives of public service broadcasting are achieved in terms of Prasar Bharati Act through All India Radio and Doordarshan, which earlier were working as media units under the Ministry of I&B and since the above said date became constituents of Prasar Bharati.
|01||Asstt. Director (Engg.)/ (Jr. Time Scale)||Essential:Candidate should possess A Degree in Engineering from:|
· A University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India; or (ii) an educational institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be a deemed university under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act 1956; or
· Possessing such other qualifications as have been recognized by Government for the purpose of admission to the examination; or
· A Degree or Diploma in Engineering from such foreign Universities, colleges or institutions and under such conditions as may be recognized by Government for the purpose from time to time; or
· Passed Section A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India); or
· Passed graduate Membership Examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India); or
· Passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III / Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India; or
· Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November 1959.
|02||Asstt. Director (Prog.)/ (Jr. Time Scale)||Essential:|
· Candidate should possess Degree of a recognized university or equivalent in the field of Drama, Music, Dance, Journalism, Film, Art, Culture, Agriculture, Literature, Education, Science, Cinematography as relevant to the post.
|03||Cameraman Gr. II||Essential:|
· Candidate should possess Degree from a recognized University and Post Graduate Certificate or Diploma in Cinematography from a recognized institute or Degree in cinematography from a recognized institute and one year experience in the field of Cinematography/Applied Video graphy.
· Two years experience in motion picture photography
|04||Programme Executive (PEX)||Essential:|
· Candidate should possess Master’s degree in Arts or Science from a recognized University and proficiency in the language relevant to the vacancy; or· Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University; and (i) Diploma of at least two years duration in Dramatic arts or Direction or Cinematography or Sound Recording and Sound Design or Editing or Acting or Art Direction and Production Design from National School of Drama, New Delhi or Film and Television Institute of India, Pune or any other recognized University or Institute engaged in the field of drama or film or television; or (ii) Diploma in music of at least two years duration from a recognized University or Institute; or (iii) Minimum grading of “B” High as vocalist or instrumentalist by All India Radio; or (iv) Diploma of at least two years duration in Journalism from a recognized University or Institute; or (v) Research publication on folk or tribal music or proficiency in composing light music with evidence of such music having been accepted by film or broadcasting organisation or music recording company;
· Proficiency in the language relevant to the vacancy.
· Any publication or record showing activities relating to literary, dramatics, debate or popular science.
· Proficiency in the use of computers and social media.
|05||Transmission Executive (Production Asstt.)||Essential:|
· Candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University;· b) Proficiency in the language relevant to the vacancy. Note: Proficiency in the relevant language means that a candidate must have studied in the language upto Matriculation.
· Degree or Diploma in direction in Drama/ Film / Television from a recognized University or institute.
· Knowledge of culture and literature of the area concerned.
· Experience of handling, storing and maintenance of properties and wardrobe in Drama or film or Television.
· Proficiency in the use of computers and social media.
|06||Transmission Executive (General & Production)||Essential:|
· Candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University;· Proficiency in the language relevant to the vacancy. Note: Proficiency in the relevant language means that a candidate must have studied in the language upto Matriculation.
· Diploma from the National School of Drama, New Delhi or the Film & Television Institute, Pune or any other recognized University or institute in the field of Drama or Film or Television. or Diploma in Sound Broadcasting from a recognized University or Institute.
· Acquaintance with culture, traditions and the literature of the area concerned. 3. Knowledge of national and international affairs.
|07||Cameraman Gr.III||· Candidate should possess Passed 10 + 2 Standard or equivalent (preferably with science subjects),|
· Should have a minimum three years experience in motion picture photography or photography involving handling of 16mm/35mm, U-matic cameras as Assistant Cameraman with any movie production company, TV software supply company or any video studio; or independent still photographer working with news paper / news agencies with minimum of three years independent experience.
|08||Graphic Artist||· Candidate should possess Diploma in Fine / Commercial Art from a recognized Institute.|
· Matriculation or equivalent with language relevant to the vacancy as one of the subject or as medium of instruction.
|09||Make-up Assistant||· Candidate should possess Matriculation or equivalent|
· Diploma or certificate from a recognized institute with specialization in makeup OR (ii) Three years practical experience of make up in stage film or television
|10||Film / Video Editor||· Candidate should possess Matriculation or equivalent|
· Three years experience in film / video editing in a film/video studio.
· Should have passed examination equivalent to middle school standard with the language relevant to the vacancy as one of the subjects except when the language concerned is the mother tongue of the candidate or was the medium through which he had schooling in middle school level.
|11||Library & Information Asstt.||· Candidate should possess Degree of a recognized university or equivalent· A degree in library science from a recognized University or equivalent.|
· Knowledge of language/dialect of area concerned.
|12||Floor Assistant||· Candidate should possess Matriculation or equivalent|
· Three years experience in handling creation of sets in stage, film or television.
· Good physique and capacity for undertaking strenuous physical work.
|13||Technician||· Candidate should possess 10+2 pass from any recognized Board 2. Diploma of at least two years duration in Electronics or Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized university or institute.|
Total No Of Vacancies :
- Asstt Director (Engg)/ (Jr. Time Scale)- 4 Posts
- Asstt Director (Prog.) (Jr. Time Scale)- 03 Posts
- Cameraman Gr. II – 07 Posts
- Programme Executive (Pex) – 11 Posts
- Transmission (Production Asstt) – 03 Posts
- Transmission Executive (General and Production) – 21 Posts
- Cameraman – 01 Post
- Graphic Artist – 02 Posts
- Make-up Assistant – 01 Post
- Film /Video Editor – 01 Post
- Library & Information Assistant – 01 Post
- Floor Assistant – 01 Post
- Technician – 04 Posts
Salary Offered :
Assistant Director-Rs.15,600- 39,100/month
Cameraman/Programme Executive/Transmission/Transmission Executive/Graphic Artist/Make-up Assistant/Film /Video Editor/Library & Information Assistant-Rs.9,300-34,800/month
Additional Director General (Training),
National Academy of Broadcasting and Multimedia,
Radio Colony, Kingsway,
Delhi – 110 009